The original Jack Russell of Venice, Rita successfully stole the hearts of innumerable humans, from the beaches of Malibu to the woods of upstate New York. A kind-hearted terrier, she was short in stature but enormous in spirit, described as mystical and all-knowing by those who knew and loved her. This black and white pattern is evocative of Rita's scruffy black and white coat, and the bright yellow is reminiscent of her soul's eternal glow.
More about The Rita:
- made in Los Angeles
- blind tufting allows for maximum "get cuddled in" comfort
- rolled welt with a knife-edge
- eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic stuffing mimics the plush density, loft, and fullness of real down
- spot-clean (or professionally clean)
- PETITE Rita pet pouf is 17" x 23"
- REGULAR Rita pet pouf is 23" x 34"
- EXTRA Rita pet pouf is 36" x 40"
- Shown enjoying The Rita (Regular size) is Odetta the chi, a 15-lb gal, and Kirby, a 55-lb brindle boy. for our suggested pet-to-pouf sizing, please refer to our Sizes guide in the FAQs!