Eternally handsome and never, ever EVER out of step with style, the Fred pet pouf boasts an ivory, black, and tan Glen plaid on one side, with a soft rust on the opposite. Named for the quirky black, white, and tan broken coat Jack Russell - Freddie, Frederick, Fred - who eventually grew into his massive ears (mostly).
More about The Fred:
- made in Los Angeles
- blind tufting allows for maximum "get cuddled in" comfort
- rolled welt with a knife-edge
- eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic stuffing mimics the plush density, loft, and fullness of real down
- spot-clean (or professionally clean)
- PETITE Fred pet pouf is 17" x 23"
- REGULAR Fred pet pouf is 23" x 34"
- EXTRA Fred pet pouf is 36" x 40"
- Shown enjoying The Fred (in Petite and Regular) is (THE) Fred, the 17-lb Jack Russell. for our suggested pet-to-pouf sizing, please refer to our Sizes guide in the FAQs!