When you're a Jack Russell/Italian Greyhound mix and you're desperately waiting for a hero(ine) week after week at the overcrowded East Valley Shelter in Southern California and eventually, thanks to a local rescue group, you're safe, loved, protected, and donning adorable, hand-knit sweaters, you've earned yourself your very own pet pouf design, as far as we're concerned.
Bo Jangles is a handsome, long-legged boy whose incredible blue peepers perfectly complemented this geometric lapis velvet jacquard from Barrow Textiles. We've designed this pouf with two options for the opposite fabric: one is the navy Knoll solid, the other is a striated oatmeal grey. Please make a note of which one you'd prefer when ordering!
- made in Los Angeles
- blind tufting allows for maximum "get cuddled in" comfort
- rolled welt with a knife-edge
- eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic stuffing mimics the plush density, loft, and fullness of real down
- spot-clean (or professionally clean)
- PETITE Bo pet pouf is 18" x 24"
- REGULAR Bo pet pouf is 24" x 36"
- EXTRA Bo pet pouf is 38" x 42"
- for sizing reference, please visit our sizing guide in our FAQs!
- *Shown enjoying The Bo (Regular size) is Bo, the 17-lb JR Terrier/Italian Greyhound Mix, as well as the itty bitty Billie, a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix.